Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jill Brown Classic Mrs. Global United International 2013

November 10, 2013

It has been about 3½ months since I was crowned your Classic Mrs. Global United and my reign has been remarkable. I'm so honored to have this opportunity to represent GU and more importantly, to work hard for the many children and their families that have been affected by cancer.

As I make my appearances and tell others what my title entails, I hear countless stories of children and families that are affected by this terrible disease. I have shared hugs, tears, and words of blessings for Global United and the work we are doing to spread awareness. I am also excited to have individuals that I have met along the way,  join GU and become warriors for the children.

May we all continue to work in our communities, states, and countries for our charities dear to our hearts, but even harder for the children fighting cancer.


Thanksgiving Blessings to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment