Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jill Brown, Classic Ms Global United 2013-14

January 1, 2014
Happy New Year to all!!!!

It's hard to believe the holidays are behind us and it's 2014! Where did the year go?

2013 was a year of surprises, excitement, and sadness for me and I'm sure for many others. With the passing of my father in July, my family and I celebrated the holidays for the first time without either of our parents. My family is very close and we shared some special moments remembering our loved ones. I pray for so many others that also spent their Christmas without their loved ones for the first time as well.

Since being crowned your Classic Mrs. Global United International, I have had many wonderful events to participate in. I am very honored to represent a pageant system with this special cause. So many people I meet along the way express their appreciation for all that Global United is working towards.

As I finish this entry, I would like to leave you with a little something I read in a book I just finished. 'If every single person made it a rule that wherever you are, whenever you can, you will try to act a little kinder than is necessary—the world really would be a better place. And if you do this, if you act just a little kinder than is necessary, someone else, somewhere, someday, may recognize in you, in every single one of you, the face of God.'


God's Blessings on your New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment