Monday, July 9, 2012

Getting to Know YOU! by Sherry Westland

Greetings fellow pageant sisters - those whom I have met and those I have yet to meet!

I am excited to represent today's Senior Woman. We are a different breed than Senior women from past generations! This is my first pageant, born out of a desire to not only help others, but to direct some positive energy into something fun to help heal from grieving the loss of my oldest son just last year. It has and is helping me heal. I am learning a lot! I hope to glean what I learn to not only represent the Global United Pageant and awareness of needs of Children with Cancer, but to one day start a foundation in my son's memory. I am looking forward to learning so much more from the pageant experience and YOU! I am honored to get to know such accomplished women who I know will become life long friends. Kudos to our director, Wendy Lindberg! You are awesome and an inspiration to us all!

Fondly,

Sherry Westland
Senior Mrs. United States

No comments:

Post a Comment