Monday, July 22, 2013

Time Really Does Fly!

I can't believe how fast one year goes!
It feels like just yesterday that I was on stage in my pageant dress receiving my crown from Rose in tears not believing that I had won!
This has been an amazing year, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way then representing Global United Pageants as Miss Global United!
In the next few days as I get a chance to meet and get to know all the new contestants and the girls that will be running for my title, I hope that who ever takes my title and wears the crown wears it with pride because she was chosen to represent this pageant! :)


Here are a few pictures from some of my favorite events of this past year!

Top Left:
This is a picture of me volunteering for Kids n Kinship's Christian Elder Bike Memorial. I helped set up the event before the riders came back from a long bike journey that took weeks!!!! I played games with the kids, I even made a Thank you card which im showing in the picture!
Top Right:
This is also a picture of me volunteering for Kids n Kinship's Birthday Bash. I helped put together these yellow bags full of toys, books, and candy which will be distributed then later parents can get for there kids if they cant afford to get there kid a birthday present!
Bottom Left:
This is me volunteering for NAMI Minnesota (National Alliance for Mental Illness). I spent about an entire day sorting and packaging boxes full of games, toys, and cleaning supplies for all sorts of ages that would then end up getting delivered later that day to psychiatric hospitals.

 Sincerely, Miss Global United <3

No comments:

Post a Comment