Friday, October 26, 2012

AFTER THE CROWNING

Hey Everyone!!!!

Okay so i have never blogged before, so hopefully this is good! haha :)
I just wanted to say a few words about how everything is going since the pageant in August!!!

First: I jsut wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Wendy! She has been such and amazing help with everything, and I know that without her this pageant wouldnt be what it is! which is FABULOUS!!!!! :) This whole experience has been amazing and im so greatful for it, from the pageant, to the crowning, to after the crown! I cant wait to see you again Wendy! I know you will be proud!

So far I have been doing a lot of volunteer work with NAMI Minnesota (National Alliance on Mental Illness), PACER Center, Kids n' Kinship, and the Silver Ribbon Campaign. I can't wait for more!! Tomorrow I will be volunteering with Kid n' Kinship by packing birthday boxes!

My favorite part about having this oppertunity is that i have gottin' to meet so many people, use my crown as a microphone to get my message out there about my life growing up with a mental illness, that it doesn't define who you are, and of course giving back!

Second: my advice for the next contestants: If you can dream it, You can do it! if you have a dream, don't let anything stand in your way! Work hard, be dedicated, and know that you are worth it! lastly, everyone is beautiful in there own way! :)

Third: I can't wait to see you all next year!!

<3 LOVE <3
MISS GLOBAL UNITED 2012- 2013
Mary Kathryn Scheele
DONT FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
http://www.facebook.com/MissGlobalUnited2012

No comments:

Post a Comment